BREAKING NEWS AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
You can access the latest news in the healthcare industry on our website, newsletters, and social media sites. We want to be your leading source of information making you the go-to broker for your clients!
BENEFIT PLAN TRENDS
We want to reassure you that Equitable is here to help guide you through this evolving situation, without any interruption to business.
Banner Aetna members will have access to the following resources depending on the plan funding.
- Aetna Waives Copays and Deductibles for Hospitalization
- Banner Aetna 2-100 COVID-19 Eligibility FI AFA FAQ
- Banner Aetna 100+ COVID-19 Eligibility FI SF FAQ
- Banner Aetna SEP
- COVID-19 CVS
- COVID-19 FAQ
- Telemedicine - 98point6
- Telemedicine - Aetna Teladoc
Blue Cross Blue Shield Arizona
As coronavirus disease (COVID-19) continues to spread globally, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona (BCBSAZ) is here to make sure you have the services and support you need to protect your health.
Our top priority is to protect the health and well-being of you and your employess.
- Cigna Announcement
- Cigna CARES Alert
- Cigna Employer Resource Center
- Cigna Waives Customer Cost Sharing for COVID-19 Treatment
- Client Letter
- COVID-19 Eligibility Alert
- COVID-19 FAQ
- Telemedicine - Telehealth
Guardian is making changes to eligilibility requirements in order to provide coverage on most group products through the end of April 2020.
As we navigate the spread of coronavirus, our top priority is the health and well-being of our members.
- Humana Announcement
- Humana Employer Hub
- Humana FAQ
- Humana Waives Medical Costs Related to Coronavirus Treatment
- Telemedicine - DronDemand
Lincoln Financial Group
Lincoln's position in response to COVID-19: Federal and State legislative updates.
- COVID-19 FAQ
- COVID-19 Update
- Lincoln Financial Group Claims
- Lincoln Financial Group Legislative Updates
We want you to know that we're here for you and operationally prepared to handle all customer questions and service claims in a timely manner.
- Federal Leave Legislation <500 Employees
- Federal Leave Legislation >500 Employees
- Metlife Announcement
- No Rate Increase for Groups with <500 Lives
We want you to know that we are here for you and ready to address your questions and concerns.
Managing uncertainty: Dealing with the effects of COVID-19 on you, your investments, your retirement account, and your business.
In consideration of the COVID-19 outbreak here in the US and around the world, we want to assure every member of the Reliance Standard and
Matrix families that your health and safety, and that of your families, remain of paramount importance to us.
- COVID-19 FAQ 04012020
- COVID-19 FAQ Dental/Vision 04022020
- RSL Announcement
- RSL Claims
- RSL Rate Pass Announcement
Our people are here for you. Our business continuity efforts have long been in place for moments like this.
The Hartford is working closely with its distribution partners and customers to address questions about insurance coverage and service.
As the scope and complexity of the coronavirus (COVID-19) grows, The Standard is confident in our response and in our continued ability to meet or exceed customer expectations.
UnitedHealthcare and Optum are taking action to ensure health plan members and patients affected by COVID-19 have the support and resources they need.
- All Savers COVID-19 SEP Extended to April 13
- All Savers Employer COVID-19 Letter
- COVID-19 FAQ - Broker
- COVID-19 FAQ - Employer
- Telemedicine - Virtual Visits
- United Announcement
- United Two Cost Sharing Updates
Unum is taking several steps to ensure we can support customers and their employees through the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.