SERVICE FOR YOU AND YOUR CLIENT
The expertise provided by BGA staff in the group employee benefits and individual health markets enables you to provide the most appropriate products for your clients’ needs. Our service starts with the quoting process continuing through to the renewal. In addition to your in-house BGA service professionals, we offer access to a 24/7 bilingual service hotline to many individuals and groups. As always, all of our services and technology are completely free to brokers who write their business through BGA. Carriers pay us via overrides without impacting your commissions or your clients’ rates.
BROKER CONTESTS & BONUSES
TEMPLATE & RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
24 HOUR CLIENT SERVICE
BROKER TOOLS & SUPPORT
• Web-based Quoting System or personal quote assistance
• Underwriting Assistance / Application Status Updates
• Ongoing Customer Service
• Health, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Medical and Medicare Products
• Medicare Advantage, Part D and Medicare Supplements
• Our proprietary Medicare quoting engine, giving you the ability to compare and contrast MAPD and
Medicare supplement products in Arizona
• Our library of compliant Medicare marketing resources
• Marketing resources and personal assistance for educational and sales events
• Medicare Advantage, Part D, and Medicare Supplement plans from top carriers in the Arizona
• A full lineup of ancillary products to complement your existing senior market portfolio, including dental,
vision, and final expense products
• True “one-stop” service for all your senior products – no more batch sheets, bounced faxes, or time
wasted trying to request status or audit commissions from different insurance carriers
• Sales and Consulting Expertise available to assist you
• After-sale service and employer visits at your discretion
• Quoting and expediting groups through underwriting
• Group Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short-Term Disability & Long-Term Disability
• Also available: COBRA Administration; Human Resource Websites
• Comprehensive Benefit Statements, etc.
CLICK ANY LINK BELOW
The Key Producers’ Club consists of five levels:
- BRONZE KEY PRODUCERS
- SILVER KEY PRODUCERS
- GOLD KEY PRODUCERS
- PLATINUM KEY PRODUCERS
- DIAMOND KEY PRODUCERS
BRONZE KEY PRODUCERS
- $50,000 to $90,000 in annual commissions paid through BGA.
- Increase of 5% commissions OR 2 new lines (Group or Individual) from the previous year.
SILVER KEY PRODUCERS
- $90,000 to $125,000 in annual commissions paid through BGA.
- Increase of 5% commissions OR 5 new lines (Group or Individual) from the previous year.
GOLD KEY PRODUCERS
- $125,000 to $200,000 in annual commissions paid through BGA.
- Increase of 5% commissions OR 8 new group lines OR 10 new individual lines from the previous year.
- $200,000 to $300,000 in annual commissions paid through BGA.
- Increase of 5% commissions OR 12 new group lines OR 20 new individual lines from the previous year.
Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum Key Producers will receive a gift card reward (amount will vary depending on club level).
Your Account Executive’s and our Marketing department are here to discuss strategies for growth. We have developed additional tracking tools, coming soon, as we continue to find new ways to help you achieve your goals for growth.
DIAMOND KEY PRODUCERS
- $300,000+ in annual commissions paid through BGA.
- Increase of 5% commissions OR 15 new group lines OR 25 new individual lines from the previous year.
DIAMOND KEY PRODUCERS
DIAMOND KEY PRODUCERS receive a 8 day/7 night trip to Kauai, HI. Your trip will include lodging, airfare, and a generous cash gift card allowance.
All awards are considered taxable income and reported on the commissionable recipients’ FORM 1099-MISC